This is my real life right now.
Way too hot to use the oven. Hell, way too hot to use a toaster. Ice cream and cereal for dinner… sometimes it’s necessary.
Here’s something fun:
Coconut oil. For those of you who have cooked with it before, it’s supposed to be solid at room temperature. It’s a little difficult to tell in these pictures, but mine is now liquid. It’s creeping me out.
30 Things to Do Before I’m 30
I was reading through one of my favorite blogs, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and was completely inspired by Katrina to make a list of 30 things to do before I’m 30. In fact, one of the items on my list was 100% taken from her! (and Julie and Julia).
Disclaimer: some of the items on this list will depress you. You’ll read them and be like what? She’s really never done that? Yes, I’ve really never done anything on this list.
Here it is!
1. Get a passport and USE IT.
2. Run a Tough Mudder.
3. Cook my way through an entire cookbook.
4. Take a photography class.
5. Get beers at an English pub in England.
6. Get my ears pierced.
7. Skinny dip.
8. Swim, bike, and run a mini-triathlon.
9. Bake a yeasted bread or bread product.
10. Ride a motorcycle.
11. Get my master’s degree.
12. Fly to Vegas on a whim with friends.
13. Host a “grown-up” dinner party.
14. Go white water rafting.
15. Take a cake decorating class.
16. Get a professional spa massage and/or facial.
17. Stand beneath the Eiffel Tower.
18. Run a half-marathon.
19. Take a cooking and/or baking class.
20. Dye my hair (I’ll probably need to!).
21. Go on a cruise.
22. Own a cocktail dress.
23. See the Grand Canyon.
24. Make homemade ice cream.
25. Learn French.
26. Taste gelato in Italy.
27. See a real ghost town.
28. Enjoy a margarita in Mexico.
29. Buy a house and completely remodel/decorate every room to my taste.
30. Go hiking for a day (or more) and stay overnight on a mountain.
I am super excited about this list. Writing things down for some reason makes all the difference. My dreams and goals are somehow more tangible. I’m more accountable for them.
I can’t wait to start crossing things off!