Oreos + Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oreos + Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
S’mores + Chocolate Chip Cookies
S’mores + Peanut Butter
Oreos + Peanut Butter Cookies….????
My coworkers wholeheartedly agreed.
Peanut Butter Oreo Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Adapted from How Sweet it is. Serves 25.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
8 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted and cooled
6 tbsp of creamy peanut butter, melted and cooled
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg + 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup chocolate chunks
3/4 cup of crushed Oreos (about 6 cookies)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Melt butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Let cool completely.
3. Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
4. In another bowl, mix the cooled butter/peanut butter and sugars until combined.
5. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and stir until mixed.
6. Gradually add flour and mix until a dough forms – it will look crumbly at first, but it will come together. If necessary, add 1-2 teaspoons of milk.
7. Fold in chocolate chunks and crushed Oreos.
8. Shape the dough into a ball the size of a golfball. Place on a baking sheet two inches apart and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown. The centers should be soft and puffy. Do not over bake.
9. Let cool completely then dig in!